Monday, August 26, 2013

Tuesday Blog Event Friendly Crafters on Facebook 8/27/13 DT project share

Hi everyone its Tuesday, And I am just tickled Pink that you all were able to come back and join on The Friendly Crafters on Facebook for a faboulous Blog Event Tuesday ! WHOO HOO!

I also want to give everyone a reminder that the first Friday  of each month will be the Swap Day
So if you have items you thought about blowing the dust off for something new and exciting  remember to join the Friendly Crafters ON FB and post your stuff the First Friday of Every  Month!

Now on to my card
This is a super cute card that I used TGF Cheeky Howdy, and paper from the MME Dilly Dally collection. My base is a studio g embossed argile patterend card base that came 8 for A 1$ at Michaels.. The yellow and white are Michaels Basic Card stock.

I used my 3 inch scalloped and round punches, from Recollectiosn and I also used the Amy R sentiment stamp plus Tuxedo  Black ink from Moment.
Of Course I copic colored and fussy cut the adorable fun Image.

I hope you all post your blogs on the Friendly Crafters On Facebook so we can follow you on your crafty adventure...


Super big Hugs

Larelle-Susanne




Front of Card using Cheeky Howdy TGF stamp

Simple layering for a fresh happy look!


Thanks everyone for stopping by please leave a sweet comment and visit us on the Friendly Crafters o n FB! Hugs



9 comments: