Monday, August 19, 2013

The Friendly Crafters on Facebook Tuesday Blog Event & TGF Birthday Challenge Card

HI Everyone So glad to see all of you again. Today as a Design Team Member for the Friendly Group on FB~ https://www.facebook.com/groups/137024863141800

Today We are having our Blog event, so I hope you visit the site and post your blog so everyone can see your amazing talents and creations. I just love seeing what everyone creates. 

 I wanted to share a clean and Simple Birthday Card that I Made fore my friend's Daughter Kay. One of the colors she likes is Purple so I went with that. I also used used one of my favorite stamps from The Greeting Farm ~ Rita.  You had to use a stamp 6 months or older for TGF birthday challenge. She is just adorable with her little cute kitty.  This card is a 3 1/4 x 6 1/4 inches. The reason I made this size card from the Georgia Pacific White card stock is I have a ton of these Pink envelopes so It had to fit in it.

So if you havent checked out The Greeting Farm Stamp Company do, they offer alot of challenges and are going to introduce a SECRET STAMP CLUB. SO WHO DOESNT LOVE FREE STAMPS? I KNOW I DO, So try to do a challenge from the greeting farm or SEEMACRAFTS  http://www.seemacrafts.com/  you may get lucky and be a winner!

Another great site is Seemacrafts, this is a great site. Each week she is adding new and exciting Items to choose from, as well as challenges, and a blog. If you scroll down I am doing a giveaway because I am a new DT member and this is to help celeberate this amazing crafty opportunity.

so Onto my card:


the items I used:

Recollections 3 inch scallop punch
birthday stickers
Elmers Permanent double sided tape
Michaels $ bling
Martha Sterwart Happy birthday punch
TGF Rita Stamp
Recollections : Purple, lilac card stock
Georgia Pacific white card stock
Momento Tuxed Black Ink
Copic Markers
R20 Blush
E00 Skin white
BV08 blue violet
BV02 Prune
Items used

Front of CAS card

Inside


Angle View


This card is for the DT blog event and TGF Retro Birthday Challenge
thanks so much for stopping by my blog and I love to hear your comments > Super big Hugs

Larelle-Susanne

4 comments: