Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Greeting Farm Anything Goes Challenge Card Entry

Hi Everyone, Its that time Again, I am posting a quick card that I did for the Anything goes. I used the greeting Farm Stella stamped image. A paper Studio banner punch, loose card stock from Hobby Lobby and used this last weeks FFF color challenge  pallet, which is of watermelon and melon. So this was definately a challenge for me that I really stuggled with.  I used a paper studio heart embossing folder as well to give the card some texture.. Ill defiantely be thinking of more Ideas for this pallet..
But it came out cute over all so I hope you like my card and hope you all play along in the Greeting Farm Challenges! Hugs Larelle-Susanne

color Pallet I used

green flat back pearls to match the pallet , between banner hearts

2 comments:

  1. It's so cute luv it I'm hoping to do more of their challenges come September just had too much on my plate this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet!! She is so cute! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete