Wednesday, August 28, 2013

THE GREETING FARM LAYERS CHALLENGE CARD

Hi Everyone, its that time again as you all have probably already figured out I just think the Greeting Farm Stamped Images are just too cute and just cant resist entering into there Challenges on there blogs..
So for this weeks challenge its layers...... So in my card I made it using a base and 4 layers for a fun October Birthday card.. I made 2 viersions of this card for 2 friends... I am not doing Halloween this yeart so we will say the Digi Image is for a Costume October Birthday Party ... I think Cheeky Kitty is super cute. For my personal message Ill be using a white Gel Pen on the Black Card stock....

I used:
Recollections Black and Purple Card stock & flowers from Michaels
Bling
DCWV animal print
Martha Stewart Birthday Punch
And Copics
E00 white skin
R20 blush
W1
W3
W7
V17
V20



Thanks for stopping by and hope you leave a sweet comment of inspriation.
Hugs
Larelle-Susanne

3 comments:

  1. this one is definitely in the top 3, love it, and I love the shading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Do not forget to make a lacy card with your TGF stamps for Anyone for Anya this week!!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete