Tuesday, August 6, 2013

EXCITING NEWS~ I am a new Design Team Member of the Friendly Crafters on Facebook

Hi Everyone, Larelle-Susanne here. I have some exciting news, I was selected to to become a Design Member for The Friendly Crafters on Facebook. I hope you to come over and show the freindly crafters some love.
 I myself and just thrilled to be apart of the Design Team. I love creating and doing challenges and look forward to this new crafty adventure!

Here is the link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/137024863141800/
                   
also check me out on Youtube Larelle's Craft Creations: http://www.youtube.com/user/nurselarelle

And to celebrate this amazing opportunity. I have having a small giveaway... All you have to do is Follow me here on my blog and and Facebook and youll be entered. when You go to the group please sure to let them know nurselarelle or Larelle-Susanne  has sent you!

Thanks everyone for your inspiration, love and support with my crafty adventure.

Hugs

Larelle-Susanne

3 comments:

  1. Yay Congratulations Susanne so exciting so happy for you. Your cards are beautiful i am glad they picked you. Hugs~Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation susanne, I am so happy for you. Hugs Debbie Gates

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is awesome news, :) xx

    ReplyDelete