Monday, August 12, 2013

TGF Mix It Up Challenge Card

Hi Everyone, I was thrilled to do this greeting Farm Challenge! In this weeks challenge You had to used to greeting farm stamps and mix them up... So the two that I chose to use was Awareness Anya and DEE DEE. I used the bottom portion of Awareness Anya and the Head of  Dee Dee and pieced them together and Copic Coloed and fussy cut the image out and then did some layering of the scrapbobok paper pieces. I made the card base out of the Georgia Pacific White Card Stock , this card is a 3 1/2 x 6 inch card.
I hope you like the card and go over and check out the challenge!



TGF Mix it Up Challenge Card

used the the Breast Cancer Mambo paper Stack

4 comments:

  1. Ca-ute!! What a great swap! She is totally adorable! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great mix up! I love it. Thank you for playing with us in the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete