Sunday, August 4, 2013

CC Designs folded Easel Card for Frankie and DT entry

This is a simple card I made for a DT entry and for Frankie, Nery's Daughter who is turning 15. I used the MME In Bloom Paper stack I just love the coral and pink colors the image is stamped out on georgia pacific card stock using Momento tuxedo black ink. I copic colored and also embellished the card with a paper doily, coral michaels ribbon and white half flat back pearls mounted in the corner ot the card.. for the inside I used some scraps to make banners to drape down the left side of the card... I wanted to reflect elegance but yet birthday wishes.. Hope you like I so loved the way this card came out..


Geisha Emma cc design easel card

Instead of making a pocket I made it a card that opens


No comments:

Post a Comment