Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Stickers, Colored Hair and a Sketch Card

Hi Everyone, I am entering this card into several challenges this week ....... I had alot of fun trying to get all the requirements into the card...The Challenges I am entered it into are:
           The Greeting Farm Farm Fresh Friday Sticker Challenge        
           Lovesrubberstamps challenge blog ~ Challenge 65- HAIR OF A DIFFRENT COLOR Challenge
           Sketch challenge for ~ynschallenes.blogspot

I am making this card for my son Ronald who is an airtraffic control in the US Army , currently serving in
Afghanistan . His dream is one day to become an Astronaut.... So I made this fun card that Ill be putting in his care package.....

I used the Edward Stamp from one of my favorite stamp company ~ The Greeting Farm (http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/). I stamped out the image onto Georgia Pacific white card stock using Momento Tuxedo black Ink. I fussy cut the image and  mounted it onto the Sketch card  using elmers doubled sided permanent tape. I was inspired to do this card because I loved the sketch featured on the http://ynschallenges.blogspot.ca/. I was just super thrilled to see one of my previous cards featured on the Loves Rubber stamp Challenge Blog in the DT Favorites...and it inspired this weeks Hair of a different colored hair challenge http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/.

For my card I used the great vacation stack from DCWV from Michaels , copic colors, and Marth Stewart License Plate Stickers.. The inside is lined with the scrapbook paper and Georgia Pacific white Card stock.

SO this is my card.....

I really hope every one loves the card..






10 comments:

  1. What a great card! See that you love tgf stamps like me, thanks that you have become my follower, join the Anyone for Anya challenge sometime too..
    Ciao Blankina
    Will become your follower too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love his blue hair! Fabulous card design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card! Thank you for playing along with our YNS August Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super CUTE! Thank you for playing along with our YNS August Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue hair is fun! Thanks for joining in our sketch challenge at YNS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! LOVE the blue hair! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope that you will play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous job. I love the blue hair. Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card, love the hair color! :) ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, love the hair color!! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete