Friday, August 9, 2013

LovesRubberStamps anything Goes Challenge card (GDT Entry)

This is a card I made for the anything goes challenge.I am also submitting this card for as my Guest Designer (GDT) entry for  Loves Rubber Stamps.
 I copic colored  my image that I stamped out with Georgia Pacific white card stock  using Momento Tuxedo Black Ink. I used 3 stamps. The Greeting Farm Garden Anya, The birds from Magnolia 2013 sea breeze collection and a 1$ sentiment stamp out of Michaels Impulse Bin.
The Paper is melodies and lace paper from Michaels and the string of flat back pearls from MBTurista... 
Love the way the card came out Hope you do too.
hugs


Easel Card using Garden ANYA





Inside of card


2 comments:

  1. very pretty, love the colours - thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous creation with us over at Loves Rubberstamps xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love the cute image and the colors. Fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete