Friday, August 23, 2013

I won a Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge




Hi everyone I just found out I won a Tuesday Morning Challenge while I had my Liver Surgery, I was
super excited to find out I was a winner even though Its been awhile I just thought Id share my happiness with all my crafty friends... 

Its been 2 and a half months and I am recovering just fine so far! cant wait to get to the six month mark whoo hoo! thanks for sharing in my Joy! 

Super big hugs 
Larelle-Susanne

She is a winner! 



3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations honey! Oh surgery hope your feeling better I didn't know. Are you okay? I received a package you sent me to my old address thank you so much for the beautiful Rolodex cards! I've been living in NY for 6 months now...but the new tenant gave it to my cousin who's the owner of the house. So when my mom went last week on vacation she brought it home with her....your such a doll face! Thank you so much for creating the remainder of my cards. Enjoy your winning honey that are much deserved! God bless you! ((Hugs)) -Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, oh boy this was happy news, what a surprise!!

    ReplyDelete