Sunday, August 18, 2013

ITS SUNDAY ~ THE FRIENDLY CRAFTERS GROUP ON FACEBOOK SUNDAY SWAP EVENT & MAGNOLIA BUTTERFLY CARD

Good Morning Everyone its Sunday , First Id like to INVITE ALL OF YOU TO GO OVER TO THE FRIENDLY CRAFTERS FACE BOOK PAGE AND JOIN US FOR OUR SWAP EVENT.
https://www.facebook.com/events/152297141641497/

 I thought Id share a DT Project with all of you. Today I just made a Card using the Magnolia Pea Princess Stamp. I so love her she is just a cutie. I stamped out the image with the Momento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Georgia Pacific White Card Stock. Then I copic colored the image and fussy cut her out. I mounted her onto a sentiment sticker with the elmers double sided permanent tape. and Put Dollar tree butterfly stickers in the corners. This Card, is made from Black Recollections card stock and then Matted with Turquoise  Blue/and White Card stock on the inside an only Turquoise Blue on the front. I also used  a sheet from the DCWV Mariposa stack.
I just love how it came out AND HOPE YOU DO TOO.

HUGS




INGREDIENTS USED FOR CARD

FRONT OF CARD

INSIDE OF MATTED CARD


MAGNOLIA TILDA~ CARD VIEW

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely card of butterflies and a sweet Tilda. She sits so nicely on the sentiment... Girly and cute!

    ReplyDelete