Friday, August 23, 2013

Loves Rubber Stamp Square or Round Card Challenge #66

Masculine card

Hi everyone as you all know Male or Masculine Cards are not my strong point so everytime I get a chance to overcome this challenge I am on it!  Especially that I have 5 yes 5 boys and an Amazing Husband of 5 years... ... After finding the 7 gypsies off the wall paper  6x6 paper stack I knew I was on a mission to see if I could create something For the guys.. This I used The Greeting Farm Stamp Ryan, My Favorite Things Sentiment stamp begin each day~ and a studio G Sunshine and Happiness sentiment stamp from Michaels , Tuxedo Black Moment Ink and copics for the image stamped out on Georgia Pacific Card stock. The card base is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 recollections corrigated card base from Michaels.


Now this card there is no lace or pearls as you can see, I wanted it to be basic and not to overwhelming so I just did some layered angling...

Hope you like
.. thanks for stopping in I have a video posted on yt.. so check it out for more details and of course stop by the Loves Rubber stamps challenge blog and their  there store for amazing items!

http://www.lovesrubberstamps.net
http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/

Hugs

Larelle-Susanne

6 comments:

  1. This is so super cute!!! Thanks for Playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. .you have 5 boys.. I would never have guessed.
    I love the card.. thanks for sharing..
    Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my Love, love the card, especially the shoe image. tfs Love Ya' Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful xx thank you so much for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps xxx

    ReplyDelete