Wednesday, August 7, 2013

TGF Color Combo : Aqua, Yellow, Grey & Black challenge card entry

Hi everyone this is my card entry for the greeting farm challenge, I will be sending this to a friend.. with this card it is 3x6 inches and I used Georgia Pacific white card stock for the base and the stamped image , I get that from Walmart and the grey,and black are recollection card stock from Michaels. The aqua paper comes from the teenage dream DCWV stack I so love that paper line. Its edgy and fun. great for guy cards.........
I used the greeting farm stamp RILEY, super cute I copic colored her , fussy cut and then mounted here with double sided tape.This card is a bit different because I matted it the last card I didnt and wished I had.
The letters for the sentiment be yourself because you rock were cut out the with the once upon a time die by
tim holtz.
I really hope you like the card. it was made with love .... and most of all to relay the message..................... just be yourself because your Rock.... !





front of card

Inside of card with graffiti signature lol 
I really hope all you go over to the greeting farm blog and try a challenge . ... they are so fun! and you might get lucky and win. I f there are 20 participants you could win a rubber stamp! Hugs
thanks for coming to my blog and check out my youtube channel nurselarelle... !see ya soon.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card with a matching beautiful message! Thanks for sharing with us (",) Kriselda

    ReplyDelete