Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Greeting Farm Inspirational Photo Challenge Card Entry

Hi, Everyone I was super thrilled to try out my new greeting Farm stamp Stella for a few challenges. Ive been super busy this week and finally had time to just sit down a craft a bit....

This card is a bit busy but I think it came out quite cute. I used all the colors of the pallet that was shown on the greeting farm blog. My ribbon has the two different pinks and green i used the melon color for my butterflies and sentiment and the hear would be that of the watermelon. My lighting is not that great but You can see my fun card inspired by the summer fruit colors.. YUMMMM !
lol

So today I am going to keep the blog post sweet and simple and show the pallet along with my card and hope you join in on the fun as well!

I love the Greeting Farm ! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my projects! I love comments so please leave me some love ! Hugs

Larelle-Susanne

10 comments:

  1. I love Stella, she is so cute..
    Lovely soft card,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you so much for your sweet comments ps i loved your helium video Hugs

      Delete
  3. Very cute card, did you hand write that "from my <3 to yours"? I love the font! :) ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a stamp I just used my copic colors to color the stamp its a stampabilities stamp I got from Hobby Lobby On clearance.. Thanks for stopping by.. Hugs

      Delete