Wednesday, August 28, 2013

lovesrubberstamps Favorite Color Combo Card Challenge #67

Hi everyone, I made this card I using my Favorite color Combos for the Lovesrubberstamps challenge and will be giving the card to Priscilla DeValle as well. So I am really hoping she likes the birthday theme I picked....

My favorite color combos are whites, creams, pinks and blue so that is what I used to make a fun girly Easel Card for her along with a matching tag...

So I am Hoping she likes it I wanted to be fun fresh and a tad bit GIRLY......

This I used a greeting Farm Birthday Anya Stamp isnt she just too cute... and the paper is actually out of a dollar impulse buy pack from Michaels.
Favorite color Combo Pocket  Easel Card

TGF Birthday Anya Stamp on Spellbinder Die Cut

Birthday Tag to go in Pocket

Sweet Sentiment for the Birthday Girl
This card is entered in the:

Favorite Color Combo Challenge at Lovesrubberstamps challenge blog
and
Priscilla Del Valle Subbie Challenge Giveaway


Hope you like and go on over and join in on the fun at Lovesrubberstamps challenge Blog. They have a ton of talented Ideas, fun challenges awesome store to shop at and ILL BE A GUEST DESIGNER IN SEPTEMBER SO HOPE YOU STOP ON BY!.

HUGS

Larelle-Susanne

11 comments:

  1. love it awesome card and tag, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice card. I'm going to have to try this one.. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love pretty and girly and feminine and this project is all of them. I love the image and have a lot of the collection myself. The colour combination you have used is gorgeous and compliments the card perfectly.

    Hugs and <3
    Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is so adorable!!! Love the great design and the colors. She is going to love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! I love the pearl trim! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! We hope that you will play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic creation. Love all the details and colors. Thank you for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Larelle. Love the cute image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the pearls, gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really adorable. I love your pocket easel card!

    ReplyDelete