Saturday, August 24, 2013

TG GREETING FARM Back To SCHOOL & Scrapfromscratch August Challenge Entry



Hi everyone so today I made a little altered gift bag along with a 3x3 card back to school project for  The Greeting Farm back to School  & Sarah's August challenge..

I thought it would be fun to make just a little goodie bag with card for my Grand Daughter Maleah who is going to Pre K.. wow were has the time went..

I used one of my Favorite stamps Ruby from the Greeting Farm. sUPER sUPER CUTE!

Supplies used for bag and card

3x3 gift card

Inside of card

Treat bag with her name on it using TGF Ruby Stamps



I hope everyone likes the card and the bag for the back to school challege

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet!! I love that school bus paper! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is too cute! She's adoreable.

    Good Luck!!!

    Sweet Hugs,
    Blanca

    ReplyDelete