Sunday, August 4, 2013

TGF FFF Getting Wiggy with it challenge card entry

Hi every one I made a card for the greeting farm  Getting wiggy with it ~colored hair challenge, I used Anya Treats and made her hair pink , the image is stamped out on Georgia Pacific white card stock using Momento Tuxedo Black Ink..
the pink scalloped Hearts I used the recollections scalloped heart punch I got from Michaels. I used the sentiment that came with the stamp set. I also used my polka pin dot embossing folder to give it a bit of texture then copic colored, fussing cut and mounted my image.using double sided tape...the base is a studio g
card base I purchased from Michaels . I have a video that you can go over to my youtube  nurselarelle channel and check it out...

Hope you join in on the fun!

1 comment: