Thursday, January 1, 2015

With love birthday card for Brianna





HI EVERYONE i loved my last card for my yt friend Lena I decided to make a similar card using MAGNOLIA DIES A MAGNOLIA TILDA IMAGE and the spellbinder dies with love and happy birthday. 
THIS CARD is for my daughter Brianna who I love very much she is turning 19 and is in college in Mississippi.  MY other daughter April Grace picked out the image and I used the scraps of scrap card stock to complete this card. WITH THIS CARD I didnt use the flat back pearl strand but still love the white on white sentiments.

THANKS for stopping by.
thia card is entered into 

SSS ANYTHING GOES Challenge



1 comment:

  1. This is very sweet! I love the white details! Thank you so much for joining the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete