Friday, January 2, 2015

multi pocket magnolia tilda Birthday Easel card








CARD  NUMER 3  - January 1 2015. Whoo hooo can you believe it. A NEW YEAR HERE! So I have 6 daughters My daughter Savannah and Brianna birthdays are in Jan. Brianna will be 19 on the 19th and my sweet daughter April Grace will be 13 an official teenager in ! February soooo.... her favorite colors are Green and Orange so I just happened to have an older DCWV paper stack with those colors.  I USED one of the newer tilda stamps from the 2014 waiting for christmas and colored her with my copics. MY daughter has short hair now so the image SHE said she liked had a bob hair cut so we went with that. I DID SOME layering and did a multipocket crisscross easel caed. . I used orange and green and those are colors I normally dont work with so it was a challenge. HOPE YOU LIKE MY share.
leave a comment below: I love comments.

Hugs

Larelle-Susanne

This card is entered in simonsays stamp challenge
Loves Rubber Stamp Old and New Challenge
old dcwv paper stack
New tilda stamp


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely darling! Love the warm colors and coloring! The pocket feature is awesome! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too adorable. Thank you for joining us in the challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete