Wednesday, January 7, 2015

shabby chic Magnolia tilda Birthday Easel card





HI everyone can you believe that we've
made it  thru one full week of 2015. WHOO HOO.

Well my week has been great Ive been creating a project a day as stress relief.  I  used my NEW MAGNOLIA TILDA HIDING ROSES STAMP and my bella rose paper to make a simple shabby chic easel card. I made a similar card using the same color pallet. but this card  I used oval die cuts and two pink paper super cute paper doiles. I copic color the image using mainly R20 TO give it a soft pink to coordinate with the bella rose paper. 
This card is being sent to a yt friend .

Rose birthday challenge
SSS Something new Challenge
Loves Rubber Stamps Anything goes challenge



3 comments:

  1. super sweet card, your coloring is awesome! .so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shabby chic card. Your colouring is awesome. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Loves Rubberstamps.Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete