Monday, January 5, 2015

Bella Rose Magnolia Tilda Easel card




HI  EVERYONE.... happy Monday! SUPER EXCITED to share a easel card for a craft swap.

I used my bella rose Paper pad. and two of my new favorite magnolia tilda stamps. DEVINE TILDA  on the right facing the pic and one with the short hair is from a new 2014 collection. The name escapes me at the moment I am trying new things with new skin tones and new color pallets. My partner  loves reds pinks shabby chic and neutrals laces pearls so I am really hoping she likes my card.

THIS CARD IS ENTERED INTO THE

SSS ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY HUGS
Larelle-Susanne

1 comment:

  1. Love these two cuties together! very sweet card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete