Saturday, February 21, 2015

Paradise card






HI EVERYONE

Ok now this was an absolute fun challenge for me I broke out some of my different colored momento inks some copic markers and made my paradise card. I LOVE THE BEACH and miss Virginia Beach  and now live in Louisiana because my husband is ACTIVE duty military.  So Yes I dream of the beach often... here is my version of paradise using a few stamps from hampton arts and of course a magnolia tilda I thought purple would be a different kind of base so I went with it. The sentiment says soakin up the sun... lol today in the middle of winter it was a nice 70 degrees I even have the Palm trees right outside my house....

Hope you like my card I created
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Larelle-Susanne

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    This surely is paradise! It’s currently 1 degree outside (feels like -14 with wind chill…burrr) in Columbus, Ohio! I would love to be soakin’ up the sun on a beach right about now! This is truly a lovely card, and I love all the warm & bright colors!

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ~Hugs~
    Chelsey
    Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete