Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hello Amor Anya Card



HI everyone just wanted to show off my new Amor Anya stamp I saw this stamp and new she was one  of my new favs from The Greeting Farm. I COPIC colored  the image and used scraps from my stash a super cute paper doiley From recollections the flowers I copic colored with R46 strong red. I ALSO used rose bud and tuxedo Momento Black Ink for my sentiment and the stamped image. I USED A HEART DOOHICKEY Magnolia tag die and a paper studio swiss dot embossing folder.  THE BASE is made from 110lb Georgia Pacific white card stock that was cut and scored.I loved the way the card came out.
Thanks for stopping by .

HUGS
Larelle-Susanne

Entered into :
TGF FFF ROSES ARE RED
LOVES RUBBER STAMPS SHOW ME SOME RED

2 comments:

  1. Ohh yes she is cute, my Amor Anya is still "traveling" from the USA to Europe, ha, ha. Great card, perfect for our add some red challenge at Loves Rubberstamps,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. I love the design. Great job. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete