Friday, February 20, 2015

Happy Mail Envelope card




Hi everyone its Friday and I made this card to send out some happy mail to a friend.THE GREETING FARM IS one of my favorite stamp companies. I JUST LOVE THE LITTLE CHARACTERS.
I had to use PINK which is my favorite color and sparkle and have to send out Happy Mail so I created a Happy Mail card evelope using the little postal girl from TGF she was copic colored and I used a oval die the paper studio swiss dots embossing folder some flat back pearls from my stash along with some holiday inspiration sparkley fabric heart glitter ribbon. MY HUSBAND WAS A SWEETIE AND printed the sentiment for me and I just cut a little banner that said the Sentiment which all crafters love... HAPPY MAIL! 

Hope you loved my share please leave a comment and follow me here on my blog.

HUGS

Larelle-Susanne

Entered into
TGF PINKY PINK CHALLENGE
LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS SPARKLE CHALLENGE

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet, great to see you again at Loves Rubberstamps,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation. Love the gorgeous colours, the very cute image and great card design. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and that big bow really makes it special!

    Come on over to Anya, Oddies, and Others! and link up your stamping creations. We are all about inspiring other stampers and ANY stamp brand is welcome, plus we have a page dedicated to TGF stamps! Come check us out!
    http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete