Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The FB Friendly Crafters Blog Tuesday Blog Event & EXCITING NEWS

Hi Everyone Its Tuesday Blog Event whoo hoo Super excited to going ahead and do a few shares below. Remember if you new to blogging  Try it out you might like it. Here on Google blogger  you can make a free blog and feature it every tuesday On Facebook . This is a great way to document your Art, Crafts, your zibbet and etsy store Products or even a Crafty Adventure... So I really Hope you give it a try... Please scroll down I have a few Challenge Card Entries on My blog that Id love for you all to Critic.. Also I have  EXCITING NEWS.....

I was NOMINATED !  AND HERE IS MY LETTER FROM BETTY ! THANK YOU !

Crafty Academy Awards
Congratulations! you have been nominated by your peers for the Crafty Academy Awards. The award show will air on November 02, 2013 on YouTube.
You have been nominated for the following:
Best Cards, Miss Congeniality, and Referring the most people

This is a fun way to recognize some of the crafters that inspire each and everyone of us. Please make sure to cast your vote before midnight on November 01, 2013. You may submit your vote by sending me a personal message. I have listed the categories for your convenience. I have also attached the video outlining the details. I hope you decide to participate by casting your vote and tuning in for the announcement of the winners on November 02, 2013.

Here are the categories:
Best Tutorials
Best Mixed Media
Best Layouts
Best Cards
Best Online Store
Best Hauls
Miss Congeniality

Altered Projects:
Best Shabby Chic
Best Steam Punk/Grunge

Thanks again and congratulations!
Betty(scrappassion01)
Thumbnail 2:01
This video is regarding your input for the Crafty Academy Award Show.

Please refer to the link for details:
Here is the link to the original video. Categories listed below.
http://www.youtube.com/watc...

Categories:
Best Tutorials
Best Mixed Media
Best...
Sent to: nurselarelle


THANK YOU EVERYONE ! it is just an honor to be nominated! Super excited! 

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations and well done, I will keep my fingers crossed for you
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations hun wooo hoo how fabulous and you deserve it sweety toes crossed too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooo Hooo !!!! Congrats, You deserve it Hugs Dpma;da

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exciting! Congratulations...and good luck! I hope you have a "red carpet" outfit picked out! ;) ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations hun I will cross my fingers and toes for you
    Hugs
    Marie
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my Love, Congratulations!! You deserve to win multiple catagories. WOO HOO!! Love Ya' Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Will be submitting my votes this is super cool and of course your name will be in the ballots you are totally going to win Awesome big hugs!
    Alice AKA VintageGal18

    ReplyDelete