Monday, November 17, 2014

Cool Colors Holiday card



HI EVERYONE just wanted to share a cool colored Holiday  card with all of you.
I love blues and hughs of purple so  decided to create a fun fresh cool holiday card using the greeting farm Fairy Queen Anya stamp. She is definately one of my favs. I did copic color and fussy cut her out  I did some layering and I used a Happy Holiday die cut that I layered.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs



This card is entered in the following challenges

TGF fff Holiday Card Challenge
Loves RubberStamps cool colors

3 comments:

  1. Super cute design! Gorgeous die cut sentiment! Thanks for joining in at Loves Rubber Stamps this week!
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete