Wednesday, July 17, 2013

TGF sketch Challenge


Hi everone this is my entry fot the greeting fam Stetch challenge.. I used cheeky geeky stamp.
I copic colored the image after stamping her out with Momento Tuxedo Black in on Georgia
Pacific white card stock, the abc back ground scrap book paper came from Michaels. The 
yellow polka dot ribbon is from American Crafts, the buttons from my stash..Hope you like 
and enter the greeting farm blog challenges.. they are super fun!..

thanks for coming over and checking out my blog..
Hugs!












4 comments:

  1. Great use of the sketch!! She is totally adorable and ready to head back to school! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the image was super cute and with the sketch to help out I was able to make a great card, Thanks for commenting and your sweet words ! I so love tgf challeges... Super big Hugs Larelle-Susanne

      Delete
  2. Fabulous sketch card! Love the background paper! Thank you for joining us for the GVT challenge at TGF!

    ReplyDelete