Friday, July 5, 2013

Anything Goes Card


This is my ANYTHING GOES
ENTRY FOR THE GREETING FARM CHALLENGE.

I used the cheeky mate stamp she is just adorable, I stamped my image out on Georgia Pacific white card
stock I get from walmart, with Tuxedo Black ink, I used double sided and foam tape to give the image and 
the die cuts some dimension. I also used  the memory box whimsical circle die. I used my copic markers
to color the cheeky mate image 
Colors used.:
R20 Blush~ for cheeks
E00 Skin white
B29 ultramarine~ for clothing and hat
R46 strong Red~ For clothing,Boots and hat and lips
YR24 for outline of hair
Y38 for the Hair color

The paper if from Hobby Lobby ~the paper studio Four Season Paper Pack.

I really enjoyed doing this card, After coloring my image I fussy cut it and mounted it on the die cut I also
fussy cut a few pieces and gave it a bit of layering then placed them at an angle . I wanted to give the card
a Independence day Firework Look!

I love it Hope you do too!

Super big hugs
Larelle-Susanne

4 comments:

  1. Love your card, Larelle~Susanne!
    Carol
    (OHCC on YT) =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Carol, Thanks for stopping bye super big hugs

      Delete
  2. YEAH!! You WON!! Congrats (Marla H on YT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marla, I have been trying like forever heheheh.. thanks for stopping bye new to blogging lol. Super Big Hugs
      Larelle-Susanne

      Delete