Thursday, June 30, 2016

Fun boy card


Hello everyone, here is a CAS card for
One of my sonstuff Zjon. HE is very adventurous  and travels here to there and we couldn't be happier that is he living his dream. I used a green gingham card stock and green card base. I used one of the cutest  stamps from the greeting farm.I selected this stamp because my son  has a dog Alejandro "HENO", who is ours when he travels lol and then a red rubber globe stamp.

I used my white jelly roll pen to write have fun... as the sentiment..
I AM ALWAYS telling my children to enjoy the one life that they have been blessed with it should be an amazing adventure.

This card is entered into the following challenges:

TGF FFF June challenge
SSS ANYTHING GOES
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

2 comments:

  1. Oh such an adorable card! Love the little boy and dog stamp...and of course, your coloring! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - love the way you coloured the image so beautifully.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete