Saturday, March 7, 2015

CAS card


HI EVERYONE just thought Id share a card using  clover colored card stock a few dies and a sentiment die that says Happy St Patricks day... That is my hubbys favorite holidays I thinks its because he was able to go out and get crazy with his friends when he was in the navy so it reminds him of great friends and good times....
I chose to do a CAS card because my husband l likes the clean look so that is what I went with
Hope you like please leave a comment below TELLING me what you think.. hugs
Larelle-Susanne

2 comments:

  1. Sweet St. Patty's Day Card. The banner is adorable. Love the use of the hearts form the banner to form the clover. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I love it ! Really great way to use the inside of the heart banner . I love that banner and I tried to buy it at joanns and just got a message saying they don't have it any more . I really would like to have it . I'm going to check into some of the sponsors shops and see if I can find one . Thanks for sharing your great card . Tina Cappa

    ReplyDelete