Tuesday, October 7, 2014

travel card for my son


travel card for my son




Hello everyone I have another card this was a fun card that I used paper from the crate paper farmhouse stack and the a christmas pack, The trim is from walmart 1$ bin, and the two stamps I used is from the greeting farm twisted creepin crew 2 kit- THOMAS and the magnolia plane stamp.
I copic colored the image after stamping it out with Tuxedo Black ink on 110lb Georgia Pacific Card stock, did a bit of layering and then stamped out the sentiment from the same greeting farm stamp set.

My son is a jet setter, He loves to travel the world , he was in Denver ,flew to Chicago and now he is on his way to Dallas for a bit. so This little image reminded me of him. I thought I just send him a quick card to let him know I was thinking of him and hope he is safe during his travels.

Hope you liked my share.

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs

Larelle-Susanne

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card, perfect for our challenge, and I bet he got a kick out of it! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete