Tuesday, July 8, 2014

ANYTHING GOES CARD

oK eVery one whoo hoo another friday has come and gone and I was alble to make a cute Yellow happy card using a cheeky Ballarina image from the GREETING FARM. They are one of my favorite  stamp companies . I was trying to make a yellow card using some card stock from my stash, some white flat back pearls and some yellow recollections flowers from Michaels. I am using what I have instead of purchasing anything else... hehehehhe

anyhow I had to break out the stickles from Ranger and my Georgia Pacific 110lb white card stock to make a easel card. This card I didnt put a sentiment on it because its going to have a personal message on the inside.. I hope you like the creation, it was colored with  my copic markers and fussy cut out and I used my elmers double sided tape to adhere the card stock and image the pearls were hot glued along with the flowers.... sometimes I have to use other colors than pick YELLOW is just so happy hope you like.

Hugs

Larelle-Susanne








No comments:

Post a Comment