Monday, January 6, 2014

Loves Rubber Stamps Anything Goes 1-7-14

Hi everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 whoo HOO! super excited to start off a great New Year  for great New Things...

Someone told me that Tomorrow is filled with Infinite possibilities so whooo HOO!

always look at the glass half filled! and here it my cup filled to the brim with INFINITE  AMAZING POSSIBILITIES for 2014.

I used a super cute image from the cutting cafe  who is our sponsor this week
for the ANYTHING GOES Challenge
http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/

Silver Metallic Ribbon from Bella Lux

Hexagon Embossing Folder

White Georgia Pacific Card Stock

and the CHEERS TO THE NEW YEAR SENTIMENT IS FROM THE CUTTNG CAFE

I wanted this card to be elegant and CAS FRESH , for a fresh NEW START!




2014 NUMBERED SHAPED CARD TEMPLATE AND CUTTING FILE

2014 WINE GLASS PRINTABLE SET






Happy New Year Every! Remember ANYTHING GOES WHOO HOO! THANKS FOR JOINING IN..

AND please tell me what you think I love getting comments....

Larelle-Susanne

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous, I love this very much.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love the Cutting Cafe wine glass you used, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card. Love that wine glass.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great CAS card! I love the black, white and silver!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty New Years card! I love that wine glass and your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card. I love the glass. It looks so great in the colours you have chosen. So elegant. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete